About Me
- Melissa Metzger
- Hello, my name is Melissa Metzger. I am 20 years old and an aspiring teacher. I am currently studying Elementary Education at The University of Central Florida. This blog will follow my growth and learning in my courses.
Friday, November 11, 2016
Chapter Ten Reflection
The best teacher I ever had was Mr. Green my senior year of high school. I had him for a introductory college course. This counted as a credit in college so it was important I did well. I think what made him a great teacher was the relationships he built with his students. Not only did he teach us, he was interested in what was happening in our personal lives. He would ask about my home life and how my other classes were. He always made time to talk to us and he challenged us in class. While some of the assignments were difficult, he was always encouraging and knew that we could complete them on time and correctly. In his class there was almost no misbehavior. I think that the atmosphere in his classroom was very open and all the students respected him. I think the fact that he showed interest in us and cared about his students made us care about his class. His constant confidence in us helped build confidence in ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment