About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Melissa Metzger. I am 20 years old and an aspiring teacher. I am currently studying Elementary Education at The University of Central Florida. This blog will follow my growth and learning in my courses.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Chapter Four Reflection

As a teacher, its our job to advocate for our students. I think that a teacher needs to be passionate and loving towards their students and always keep their best interest in mind. To prepare for this, its important for a teacher to know their students. This will help the teacher know what they want and need when trying to help them. It is also important to prepare by knowing the tools available for students. Such as clubs and organizations they can join to help fit in, ways to communicate to parents, and accommodations that students can get for different disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment