- One year from today my goal is to have passed the GK exam and to still be working towards earning my degree here at UCF.
- Five years from today my goal is to have graduated and to be teaching in the schools. I hope to be supporting myself and in a healthy and stable relationship with hopes to get married.
- Ten years from today my goal is to be teaching. I hope to be married with a child.
- At the end of my career my goal is to have positively influenced and impacted the lives of many students.
About Me
- Melissa Metzger
- Hello, my name is Melissa Metzger. I am 20 years old and an aspiring teacher. I am currently studying Elementary Education at The University of Central Florida. This blog will follow my growth and learning in my courses.
Friday, November 11, 2016
Chapter Eleven Reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment